Since 2009, the Mayor’s Gala has raised more than $230,000. Proceeds have gone to help more than 30 not-for-profit, community organizations and service clubs that play a vital role in shaping the Town of Pelham.
Recipient organizations include youth, seniors, special education, women’s centres, arts, culture, sporting initiatives and more.
Thanks to your generosity, the Annual Mayor’s Gala has helped…
- Bring a smile to the face of hundreds of children
- Support meaningful artistic, cultural and sporting initiatives
- Administer important programs for youth and adults
- Provide hope to families in need
- Promote social inclusion and participation among seniors, adults and youth
- Establish the Niagara Community Foundation Pelham Community Fund
Most importantly, it has helped make a positive difference in our community and will continue for years to come.
Your generosity will continue to support organizations and service clubs in our community that provide help, support and hope to thousands of lives.
EL Crossley Rowing
Olympian Joseph Veloce
Pelham Community Fund
Women’s Place of Niagara
Pelham Cares Forever Home
Royal Canadian Army Cadets
Big Brothers Big Sisters South Niagara
EL Crossley Clock
Niagara Centre Skating
Pelham Cares Konnecting Kids
Pelham Minor Hockey Association
Horse Cents for Kids
Niagara Regional Science Fair
In the Orchard
Project Lifesaver Niagara
Glynn A Green Library
St. Ann’s Syrian Consortium
Fonthill United Syrian Refugees